On March 29, 2007 the 1st Annual General Meeting of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan was held at the Embassy of the Rebulic of Poland, main hall.
The AGM can be described as a success. We had more guests, potential members and parties interested in our Chamber than expected. Also, Ms. Alison Murray, Executive Director of European Business Council in Japan addressed the audience and explained about the EBC and the cooperation between both our organizations.
The AGM was followed by a light meal party where all the guests had a chance to meet other guests and exchange their views.
Agenda of the 1st Annual General Meeting|
1. Greeting by the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Marcin Rybicki
2. Inaugural address and introduction of the PCCIJ by the Chairman, Mr. Piotr Suszycki-Tanaka
3. Greeting by Ms. Alison Murray, Executive Director of European Business Council in Japan (EBC)
4. Introduction of the newly elected Board of Directors
5. Presentation of Annual Plan for year 2007 by Mr. Michal Grzybowski
6. Introduction of new candidates for our Board
- Mr. Marek Polanski
- Mr. Masanori Tonegawa
- Mr. Zbigniew Debicki
7. Election of additional Board Members
8. Light meal party
PCCIJ 1st Annual General Meeting
Tokyo, March 29, 2007