1. PCCIJ strictly observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations.
2. PCCIJ has established a management framework for personal data protection and ensures that all officers, employees and other related parties recognize the importance of the Program and comply with it.
3. PCCIJ utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to relevant parties. PCCIJ does not disclose or provide personal data provided by Members etc. to third parties except with the consent of the former from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
4. While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, PCCIJ strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
5. PCCIJ responds to inquiries from Members concerning their personal data or requests from Members for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
Note: If You Send Us Personal Information
You do not have to provide any personal information to visit this Web site. If you choose to provide us with personal information, such as by sending a message to an e-mail address on this Web site or by filling out a form and submitting it through our Web site, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
Effective Date: January 2007