November 26, 2020 – 14th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ followed by a Reception Party.
On November 26, 2020 (Thu) 17:45-18:45 the 11th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ will be held. The AGM will be followed by a Reception Party.
17:00 Door open
17:30 Start of AGM
1. Greeting by the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Mr. Paweł Milewski
2. Election of Members of the Board
3. Vote on Amendment to the Constitution
4. Annual Report by the President
5. Treasurer’s Report on the Statement of Accounts for the previous year
6. Auditor’s Report for the previous year
7. Presentation of Budget for the current year
8. Report on Election of Members of the Board
9. Report on Vote on Amendment to the Constitution
[18:30 – 18:45 break]
18:45 – 20:00 Light Meal Reception
20:30 Door close
SPECIAL INFORMATION (COVID-19 related):
With the recent increase in the number of people infected with the new coronavirus, Tokyo has
raised the alert to its highest level. Therefore, thorough infection prevention measures such as
body temperature measurement at the time of admission, social distance and ventilation, and
disinfection of hands will be executed at the event. All participants are required to wear a mask
when entering the Embassy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Online participation via VMS system powered by NOT Informatyka Sp. z o.o.
Technical support provided by NOT Informatyka Sp. z o.o.