Establishment of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
The aim of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan is to foster economic exchanges between the nations of Japan and Poland, particularly in the area of trade. In order to realize this aim the new chamber of commerce will work to establish ties with the governments of Japan and Poland, key parties in the EU and prominent business leaders.
- Promote economic exchange between Japan and the Republic of Poland
- Collect and analyze relevant materials, analyze the Japanese economy, economic trends and dynamics, collect and edit materials significant for the economic development of both countries
- Conduct educational activities
- Conduct political activities targeting the governments and economic organizations of Japan and the Republic of Poland
- Promote the mutual exchange of information with other chambers of commerce in Japan regarding economic conditions and market environments
- Provide Japanese economic organizations and corporations with information about trade with the Republic of Poland
The Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry is now looking for new members. Regular membership is open to all corporations, economic organizations and individuals, both inside and outside Japan, that support the aims of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The representatives of corporations and organizations in both Japan and Poland are particularly welcomed. The headquarters for the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan will be located in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo.
The Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan will hold its first general meeting on March 29, 2007 and a commemorative ceremony will be held on May 11, 2007. Both events will be held at the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tokyo. We welcome you to actively participate in our Chamber’s activities.
Tokyo, February 9, 2022