The 7th Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on March 12, 2013 (Tue) at the Embassy of the Rebulic of Poland, main hall. (PRINT MAP).
|Agenda of the 7th Annual General Meeting (AGM)PART 1: Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ
17:30 Door open
17:45 Start of AGM
1. Greeting of the PCCIJ Members and AGM Observers by the Chairman, Mr. Piotr R. Suszycki
2. Annual Report by the Chairman
3. Treasurer’s Report on the Statement of Accounts for 2012, Mr. Michael Grzybowski
4. Auditor’s Report 2012 by Auditor, Mr. Ryoichi Ishida
6. Election of Members of the Board (Election Committee: Mr. Masahiko Tsukamoto, Committee Chair and Mr. Kei Mori)
7. Presentatino of Operating Plan for 2013 by the Chairman
8. Presentation of Budget 2013
10. Report on Election of Members of the Board by Election Committee Chair Mr. Masahiko Tsukamoto
11. Greeting by the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Cyryl Kozaczewski
– Special thanks to C&M for contribution to PCCIJ activities and donation of 1,000,000 yen to the fund for the victims of the 11 March 2011 Great Earthquake designated for Ashinome Kindergarten in Kesennuma.
– Presentation by the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Cyryl Kozaczewski of Diploma to Mr. Hidekazu Abe for his contribution fo the Polish-Japanese relations.
– Presentation of PCCIJ Membership Certificates and badges to new Members.
MC: Mr. Naotoshi Kozaki
PART 2: Reception Party
19:00 – 21:00