December 15, 2022 – 16th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ followed by a Business Seminar and a Reception Party.
On December 15, 2022 (Thu) at 14:30 the 16th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ will be held. The AGM will be followed by special Business Seminar on Polish IT Sector and then a Reception Party.
At the Reception we are planning to shortly present our activities of assistance to the Ukrainian refugees in Poland.
Also, two musical performers, pianist Mr. Michał Sobkowiak (https://www.michalsobkowiak.com) and KATERYNA, Ukrainian artist, singer, bandura perfomer, pictures model (https://www.kateryna-music.jp) are to perform for the audience.
*Note: Performance supported by the Embassy of Poland in Tokyo. On behalf of PCCIJ we extend our great appreciation for the support.
14:00 Door open
14:30 Start of AGM
1. Greeting by the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Mr. Paweł Milewski
2. Election of Members of the Board
3. Annual Report by the Chairman
4. Treasurer’s Report on the Statement of Accounts for the previous year
5. Auditor’s Report for the previous year
6. Presentation of Budget for the current year
7. Report on Election of Members of the Board
8. Miscellaneous[15:30-16:00 break]
16:00 – 18:00 Seminar on IT Sector in Poland, Focus on IT Talents
18:30 – 20:30 Light meal Reception Party
21:00 Door close
NOTE: SPECIAL COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION:
• The number of participants may be limited depending on the Covid-19-related situation and due to measures to prevent the expansion of COVID-19 at the Embassy. Thank you for your understanding.
• We are preparing to welcome you with thorough infection control measures such as body temperature measurement at the time of entry, social distance and ventilation, and disinfection of fingertips. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.