November 25, 2021 – 15th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ followed by a Reception Party.
On November 25, 2021 (Thu) 17:30-18:30 the 15th Annual General Meeting of PCCIJ was held. The AGM was followed by a Reception Party.
17:00 Door open
17:30 Start of AGM
1. Greeting by Mr. Radosław Tyszkiewicz, I Radca, Kierownik Wydziału Polityczno-Ekonomicznego for the Honorary Chairman, H.E. Ambassador Mr. Paweł Milewski
2. Election of Members of the Board
3. Annual Report by the President
4. Treasurer’s Report on the Statement of Accounts for the previous year
5. Auditor’s Report for the previous year
6. Presentation of Budget for the current year
7. Report on Election of Members of the Board
8. Miscellaneous[18:30-18:45 break]
18:45 – 20:30 Light Meal Reception
20:45 Door close
SPECIAL INFORMATION (COVID-19 related):
• The number of participants is limited due to measures to prevent the expansion of COVID-19 at the Embassy. Thank you for your understanding.
• We are preparing to welcome you with thorough infection control measures such as body temperature measurement at the time of entry, social distance and ventilation, and disinfection of fingertips. You are also kindly requested to wear a face mask at the premises of the Embassy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.