On September 20, 2018, the PCCIJ hosted a business seminar with guest speakers from Poland.At the beginning of the seminar, Ms. Małgorzata SZMIDT, Second Secretary of economy and S&T cooperation from Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tokyo gave a remark on behalf of Mr. Piotr SZOSTAK, First Counsellor and Head of Political and Economic Section from Embassy of the Republic of Poland who could not join the event due to his official business. Following the remark, Mr. Piotr R. Suszycki, Chairman of PCCIJ gave an opening address. We welcomed four guest speakers both from Japan and Poland, and more than 80 audiences joined to learn about investment opportunities in Poland. We conducted networking and individual consultation session after the presentations.
- Date&Time: September 20, 2018 (Thursday) 13:30-17:00 (doors open at 13:00)
- Venue: Otemachi Sun Sky Room, 27F, Room D
- Adress: 27F, Asahi Seimei Otemachi Bldg. 1, 2-6 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Organizer: Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (PCCIJ)
- Support: Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Japan, Foreign Trade Office in Tokyo of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH), Japan External Trade Organization, Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry