November 17, 2023
NOTE: The 2nd round of the event to be held in Tokyo at the Embassy of Poland. Details as follows:
Name: Business Seminar PCCIJ Unicorn Bridge Seminar on Technology and Startup Sector in Poland and Japan in Tokyo
Date: November 20, 2023 (Monday)
Time: 16:00-17:00 (15:30 Door open)
Venue: Polish Embassy
Registration for the event in Tokyo:
. . .
. . .
Date: November 17, 2023 (Friday)
Time: 16:00-19:30 (15:30 Door open)
Venue: OSAKA QUINTBRIDGE
Address: 4-15-82 Higashinoda-cho, Miyakojima-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Organizer: Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (PCCIJ)
Support: Embassy of Poland in Japan and Embassy of Japan in Poland
Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH)
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
European Business Council in Japan (EBC)
Cooperation: Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Special sponsorship: Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation
Special support: Deloitte Poland
Part 1 [16:00-18:00]
Greetings and Introduction
- Greetings by H.E. Ambassador Mr. Paweł Milewski, Embassy of Poland in Japan
- Greetings by H.E. Ambassador of Japan in Poland Mr. Akio Miyajima (online from Warsaw)
- Intro by Mr. Piotr R. Suszycki, Chairman, Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (PCCIJ)
Presentations / Speakers
- JETRO Warszawa Office, Director General, Mr. Yasuyuki Ishiga (online from Warsaw)
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., Business Development Manager, Mr. Ezawa Takeshi (online from Warsaw)
- Comarch Japan K.K., Country Manager, Mr. Lukasz Zezulak
- Introduction of Technology Companies (names to be announced before the event)
- “The Latest Legal Trends in the Technology Field in Poland” by DeBenedetti Majewski Szcześniak Kancelaria Prawnicza Sp. K. ) Founding Partner C. David DeBenedetti, NY Attorney
- Moderator: Deloitte Poland, Partner Associate, Japan Service Group, Mr. Wataru Takahashi
Closing Remarks: PCCIJ Vice-Chairman, Global Media Corporation, President, Mr. Masanori Tonegawa
・MC Hideki Tominaga / Socialis Co., Ltd
＊ ＊ ＊
Part 2 [18:00-19:30] (Door close 20:00)
Seminar 16:00-18:00 Free of charge
Cocktail networking 18:00-19:30 Advanced payment 3,000 yen / On the day of the event 3,000 yen
* Payment instructions will be sent to registered participants via email.
*Note: The program may change without prior notice. Thank you for your understanding.
. . .
>> Technical support for online transmission using the VMS (Virtual Meeting System) by NOT Informatyka Sp. z o.o.
NOT Informatyka Sp. z o.o., Warsaw, Poland, Member of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (PCCIJ)
>> On-site in-venue technical support: QUINTBRIDGE
>> Microsoft Teams provision and technical support: DMS Law Office | https://dms-legal.com/ | Head Office: Warsaw, Poland, Member of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (PCCIJ)